Proudly serving Santa Cruz county with over 46 years of combined experience.
I have been a Santa Cruz resident since 1964 and a local real estate agent for 38 years. My extensive background in residential, raw land, condominium development, and multi-residential complex sales gives me the tools and know how to assist clients with all of their real estate needs.I am committed to providing the highest quality of service to my clients and to stay abreast of the constant changes in Santa Cruz County Real Estate, I have remained very actively involved in the Santa Cruz Association of REALTORS®. I chaired the Professional Standards Committee for 18 years, served as a member of the Board of Directors for 8 years, and have been a mediator for the Santa Cruz County Small Claims Court since 2000.
- Full-time realtor specializing in Santa Cruz County
- Licensed since 1978
- Marketing Specialist in raw land and residential sales, condo development, multi-residential sales
- Certified Mediator for the California Association of Realtors since 1992
- Santa Cruz County Small Claims Court mediator since 2000
- Former Chair of the Professional Standards Committee for Santa Cruz Association of Realtors for 20 years
- Past member of Santa Cruz Association of Realtors Board of Directors for eight years
Tom became my realtor assistant in 1998, and he attained his real estate license in 2008. As a graduate of San Jose State with a BA and MA and a resident of Santa Cruz County since 1976, he has extensive knowledge of the community and the real estate markets. Together with our combined 46 years experience we make a powerful team dedicated to meeting your needs.
We look forward to putting our vast real estate knowledge and experience to work for you!